Monday, July 2, 2007

Twilight . . .

Everyone I have talked to, including myself, has been sucked into this book within the first chapter. For me, I feel like Stephenie Meyer's style of writing was what really got me hooked. I felt like I was experiencing all those feelings right along with Bella - the frustration, the "twiterpated" stage of falling in love, and the fear and excitement of discovery as she learned who Edward really was. I would like to know what it was that hooked each of you?

Also, do you think Bella should become a vampire herself? This is a continuing sorce of struggle in the second book, but I still can't decide if I really think it would be best. However, the hopeless romantic side of me wants nothing more than Bella and Edward to spend eternity together, even if it meant they were both vampires. Just something to think about.

PS. And just for fun, here is a version of the first chapter that Stephenie wrote from Edwards perspective - I thought you might enjoy it :), as any extra time with Edward is time well spent.

No comments: