Monday, July 2, 2007

To turn or not to turn....

I being the romantic that I am really hope Bella changes, so that she and Edward can live together for all eternity. The book is amazing and I am so glad it was suggested. I, like everyone else was sucked into reading and rereading the book to make sure I didn't miss anything from my first speedy go through. It's hard to imagine reading another book next month, because this one has consumed me more than I would have thought. I do agree that the writing style is what draws you in, I found myself getting butterflies in my stomach and having the feelings come up of first, intense love.

Did anyone see the comment from Melissa's friend Stephanie asking to join the book club? It's a comment added after my book suggestions for July.

OK, back to my original thought....I love Edward and find myself caught up in the book easily, there is no way to say my favorite part as of yet. I look forward to hearing other people's point of view as well.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I just sent Steph the invite - Thanks for the reminder Kyla! And Steph - when you are all set up, tell us all a little about yourself. And don't forget to tell us about the really cool place you are living in right now.

Steph and I have been friends since junior high and have had some real great times over the years.