Saturday, July 7, 2007

Question: Are you a muggle?

If you know what a muggle is, then you are a Harry Potter fan. If you are a Harry Potter fan, then you are probably dying for July 21 to read the last book. So if you are a Harry Potter fan, please make yourself known so we can have support on this blog to talk about the book once we've read it - which will probably be by July 22, right ;)

So who loves Harry Potter? And what are your predictions for the last book? I'm re-reading book six now to get all refreshed for the grand finale.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter! Harry Potter! I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I plan on having the book read by the 22nd, so expect something from me for sure. :)

Michelle Claire said...

I also love Harry Potter! That's a good idea to reread the books... it's been awhile!

Melissa said...

Yes, there is definitely a lot to remember and brush up on. Michelle, did you get a chance to read "Twilight"? It seems like a book you would really like.

Lisa Brown said...

I also love the Harry Potter books :). I will tell you though, that is they kill Harry off in the last one, it will ruin the series for me.

Melissa said...

I agree Lisa, it would ruin the series for me as well.

Michelle Claire said...

Oh my goodness yes!!! I read "Twilight"! It was so incredibly hard to find it in the library... it was crazy! Especially since I had never heard of it before... anyway, I finally just bought it. I loved it! I loved it so much I bought and read "New Moon" and reserved a copy of "Eclipse" when it comes out. I even made my Mom read it and she loves it too. I am so glad that book was suggested!