Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Questions...

I have been such a slacker I haven't even posted my thoughts on the book yet, so I wanted to do this while I could and before anymore house stuff came up.

And I found some fun questions to answer:
1. What genre do you prefer?
2. Do you buy books, or use a library?
3. Do you read many books in a month, or just a few?
4. What is your favorite book, one that you've read several times because you love it?

My answers:
1. Mystery and tasteful romance
2. I buy more books, I love the used bookstore next to us...and I use the library for our bookclub books at first, if I really like them I'll buy them.
3. I go in spurts, I'll read 5 books a month or I'll only read one...it depends on the time
4. I love Stephanie Meyers books, I have read them a lot. I love Wuthering Heights and have reread all Tami Hoag and Patricia Cornwell

3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

1. What genre do you prefer? Historical Fiction
2. Do you buy books, or use a library? I hoard books, and definitely prefer to own all i can get my hands on :).
3. Do you read many books in a month, or just a few? I usually read 2-3 books in a month, but sometimes more and sometimes less.
4. What is your favorite book, one that you've read several times because you love it? I have too many favorites, but Pride and Prejudice has always been wonderful. And I reread many of my books, mostly because it is like visiting an old friend :).

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

1. My favorite genre is youth fiction particularly fantasy. I also love the classics.
2. I live in Nashville and LOVE our library. I rarely buy books right now, but have a list of my favorites for when I have a house big enough for a library.
3.I read anywhere from 2-3 books a month, unless I have found a new series in which case I am sucked in for the whole of the series.
4. Oh there are so many, I love Robin McKinnley and LM Montgomery, Jane Austin's and Louisa May Alcott. Those are some the favorites. I am super interested in being in your book club. I'd love to hear back. My e-mail is tonynrosie@yahoo.com

JaevenStar said...

1. My favorite genre is the fantasy, sci fi type fiction.
2. I don't have the patience to use the library! I can't wait that long, nor can I finish the books on their timeline. I do buy books and unfortunately, I have issues with giving them away. My house is full of books!
3. I am a teacher so during the summer I generally read more books than during the school year. I generally read about 3 -5 books a month - depending on the series and length of the book.
4. There are so many favorite books...The Stand I have read over and over. I also love The Giver. I am currently completely obsessed with the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

I would love to join your book club. Please e-mail me at juptrstar@aol.com

Thank you!