Monday, November 12, 2007

Nov., Dec., Jan., books

Hi all! Sorry I've been a slacker! Here are the book choices for the next three months. We'll do another call for suggestions in January.

Kyla will be leading our discussion on Nov. 27 - if that is still okay with her.

SCHEDULE:
Nov-The Color of my Words by Lynn Joseph; discussion by Kyla on Tues 11/27

Dec-Dragonhaven by Robin Mckinley: discussion by Lisa on Thurs 12/27 *** Swap this book with Jan. ****

Jan-My Name is Asher Lev by Chaim Potok; discussion by Melissa on Mon 1/28 *** Swap this book with Dec. ****

PS - Jessie, welcome to J'aime Lire! I just sent you the official invitation. We look forward to getting to know you more.

5 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Just a question - Could we switch my month with your month Melissa? I only ask because I asked for Dragonhaven for Christmas, and that way I will have it for more than two days before i lead the discussion :). Just let me know. Thanks!

Kyla Marks said...

November 27th sounds great, i'm excited...this time of year we all get busy.

Melissa said...

Sure Lisa, not a problem.

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

oo! I am excited to join in the fun. thanks ladies for the invite!

Melissa said...

Glad you joined, Jessie!