Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Book schedule

We need volunteers for managing book discussions for the next couple months.

If you volunteer for the month, you get to select the book. Please let me know what month you would like and what book (if you know it) by leaving a comment. And feel free to choose anything you want - we love variety! It is fun to find you like a book you'd never have picked up on your own.

Calendar:
August 26
September 24
October 27
November 20 (*Discussion before Thanksgiving)
December 18 (*Discussion before Christmas)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Alright, I'm volunteering myself for either August or September. After that, i don't think I'll be up to volunteering for a while. If anyone has a preference for one of those months, I'll just take the other. I'd really like to read "Hattie Big Sky" - so I might choose that.

Anonymous said...

let me think about it and I will get back to you. Thanks for doing so well managing the blog.

Lisa Brown said...

I'll take Septempber - unless you want it and then you can chose the same book for both of our book clubs - he he! So, I guess I will do August instead. I really want to do another Zane Grey book - I pick, "Man of the Forest" - hopefully you can find it at the library, but if people start looking now, they can find them on Amazon.com or ebay.

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

I'll take October! I'm going to find something wonderful!!

Kyla Marks said...

ok, so looks like august and sept are covered...I can do october or november. whichever anyone wants better they can have...I'm debating between 2 books and will get back with the final choice

Anonymous said...

I'll do December then. I'll get back to you with a book choice.