Friday, July 18, 2008

August Book

Hi girls,

I just thought I would give you the info for our August book now, since I know most of you will be reading Breaking Dawn in August, and so might want to get a jump on getting/reading this month's book, The Man of the Forest, by Zane Grey.

If you can't find it at your library, I found some super cheap ones at Amazon, or they have the entire book on Google Books (if you don't mind reading it off you computer), and if you are like me and want the old hardback version, ebay is a great place :).
I am so super excited to read this again, as it has been years since I picked it up, but it is one of my very favorite Zane Grey books. For those of you who don't know much about him or his books, this is a great site: Zane Grey's West Society.

And I guess that is all, until our discussion on August 26th :). Happy reading!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oo! Looks good! Thanks for the early heads up Lisa.