Monday, April 7, 2008

Cat's good reads

Okie dokie, here are some of my good reads, with reviews on my blog:

The Gemma Doyle Trilogy. They are the ones I have been reading lately and I am loving them. The library called me yesterday to let me know that the last one in the trilogy came in. I finished Rebel Angels last night, and A Great and Terrible Beauty is the first one. For the locals, I own the first 2, if you want to borrow them. The third one hasn't come out in paperback yet, so I haven't bought it.

I am so tempted to read it before I start on The Thirteenth Tale, but since I am borrowing Melissa's copy that she checked out from the library, I will read that one first, probably start it as soon as I am done here.

I read Midnight last year and really enjoyed it. It made me like Savannah just a little bit, and want to explore downtown a little bit more, especially when I have access to an amazing tour guide. Thanks Melissa!!

I also love Zane Grey. And as for the Louis L'amour and Amelia Peabody, I haven't read any of those. I'll put them on my TBR list.

1 comment:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

I love the reading updates. I have added a whole bunch to my new list of to be reads. I'm loving it!