Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Robert Jordan - died Sunday before finishing his series!

Okay, if I didn't know at least one of you reads Robert Jordan's 'Wheel of Time' series, I wouldn't bring this up. Can you believe he died????? It was our biggest joke that he would die and leave us all hanging - having read 11 of his 12 book series. And then it happened. Harry Potter readers - just imagine JK Rowling dying before book seven was completed.

But don't worry, I also read that he left detailed notes on how the series is to end. Crazy!

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

I know! Kevin and I were shocked! It was so sad too, especially since his disease was pretty awful. It breaks my heart that such a talented person is gone - he had so much to share, and was so gifted at story telling.

Michelle Claire said...

Oh no! That is so sad! I hadn't heard that... :(