Monday, September 3, 2007

1. Who was you favorite character and why?

I liked Scott the best, I absolutely feel for his act. I was so disappointed in him at the end, but I had no idea. I believed he was grieving and misunderstood...

2. Those of you who are parents (or soon will be), have you had a time where you felt your parenting abilities were being questioned? How did you respond to it?

When my kids were young babies, I'd have a few people tell me how to dress my kids,etc. No one ever tried to undermine me as much as our heroine was.

3. Did the ending surprise you? If so, how?

As said earlier, I feel hook, line and sinker...I did think there was a secret room for a while before it was revealed. I knew Elaine was up to no good, but I didn't realize the degree of it.

4. Do you think the Remember House was actually haunted?

I think it was, by Mehitabel definitely. I think she was looking out for Menley.

5. Any other thoughts or feelings about the book?

I liked the book a lot, especially the second time. It had been so long I couldn't hardly remember anything about it, except the train part. I did not like Elaine, what a little sneak...she got what she deserved and I am glad Amy was redeemed in the end. The ending was surprising, but great at the same time.

No comments: