Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September book...

Ok, through totally random drawing, at work with witnesses mind you. ;)

Our book this month is:

The Westing Game- by Ellen Raskin

So looks like Lisa will be leading the discussion this month and picking next. I'm excited by the description I read:
The Westing Game is a book by Ellen Raskin that was awarded the Newbery Medal in 1979. It has been adapted into a TV movie, released under both the names "The Westing Game" and "Get a Clue." The sixteen heirs of magnate Sam Westing are called upon at the reading of his will to unravel the secret behind his untimely demise.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooo! Sounds like a fun mystery. I'm always a fan for an "untimely demise."

Lisa Brown said...

Oh, I am so glad this was the one that was picked :). I was really wanting to reread it.