Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dinner Party

I thought long and hard about my authors and guest so here goes, just go easy on my since it's my first post...

Authors:

1. Patricia Cornwell
2. Tami Hoag
3. Emily Bronte
4. C.S. Lewis
5. J.R.R. Tolkien

Characters:

1. Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights)
  • how could you not want to hear from this man
2. Kay Scarpetta (any Cornwell)
  • she is just the most intriguing character, from working with the FBI to the the Chief Medical Examiner, I'd love to hear about different cases she has worked
3. Arwen (The Lord of the Rings)
  • choosing to leave her own people to be with her love the future King would entertain any party
4. Hester Pryne (Scarlett Letter)
  • the Scarlett S, enough said...
5. Edmond Dante's (The Count of Monte Cristo)
  • from being falsely imprisoned, to watching his love married to his best friend and now enemy, to overcoming it all...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

oh yes - Heathcliff is a very good invite!