Friday, March 13, 2009

A book club post for your kiddies

My cousin's wife has this adorable blog - Sarah Jane, Illustrating Childhood - where she shares her art and lots of fun ideas for kids. Her latest post featured a web site where you can actually download old record books. Do you remember listening to book on record as a child? I loved following along to my Disney story books. Sleeping Beauty and Snow White were always my favorite.

I love that someone has taken the time to make so many children stories available online. The site is called Kiddie Records

Check it out! I know it is one I will bookmark.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

That is awesome! My kids love to listen to music when they go to bed, but recently they have listened to stories on CD. These would be perfect for that!