Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Book for June . . .


Hi all! Just a reminder about our book for June, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer. It is such a wonderful book in every way, that I really hope you all read it. It really is that great. And, if you can't find it at the library, it just came out in paperback, and I would suggest buying it, as you will want it for your personal library.


And I was thinking, since we are a little behind schedule, why don't we have the discussion for this book on the 28th of June? It would really help me out, since I will be in the middle of moving to North Carolina in the middle of the month. Hope that works for you all!


Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sounds good to me! Have a good move. I'm sure your family will be VERY missed in Savannah.