Wednesday, October 29, 2008

November book

I have been really slack with getting this book up here, I was debating between two books; Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez was the one I wanted to read but a lot of other reviews said it was too racy and had some vulgur language. I decided against that one and figured that one would be better read on my own to see if I liked it. I didn't want to offend anyone with that choice and figured go with a safer classic since we all seem to be so caught up with life here lately. So I decided on Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. I love this book and haven't read it in about 9 years and would love the chance to reread this classic. I hope everyone approves and happy reading.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good choice his book 100 years of solitude was full of offensive language and love scenes

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

Thanks for being sensitive! I appreciate it!!

Anonymous said...

Can't go wrong with Wuthering Heights.