Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Feb book, etc...

Cat compiled a list of our book suggestions several months ago, but it is unaccessible as she is away from her home right now. I know she emailed it to me, but I can't find it in my email archive. Maybe for now, we can put that list on hold and start over.

Jessie left a comment earlier that she would be willing to lead the February book. Since Kyla, Lisa and myself have recently led other months, that sounds pretty good to me. Does anyone who hasn't hosted in a while want to volunteer for March or April? (Cat? Steph? Michelle? or anyone else who hasn't commented but I know signed up?)

Jessie, just let us know if you are still willing to take over for February and then post what fun book we'll get to read with you. Thanks :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can do march. i'll be back with a book choice soon.

Michelle Claire said...

I don't mind doing April... maybe by then my morning (all day) sickness will be gone and it'll be a little easier to participate! Sorry I've been out of it! Mel, you'll probably have to remind me often though! :)

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

I'm excited for February. I just finished reading Memoirs of Jane Austen and I am in the mood for a great book. I would love to reread Pride and Prejudice, but I think that I will choose Northanger Abbey. I haven't read it yet and I am curious. So ladies, let's read on!

Melissa said...

Michelle - I will definitely help you remember.