Friday, October 30, 2009

November Book



Sorry I have taken so long to post this ... but I have two books that I thought might be fun to read for our November book. The first is Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley. I know that we have already read two out of her books so far, so maybe it's a little much to read another, but it looked good and I have never read it before.




The other is Mrs. Mike by Benedict & Nancy Freedman. I haven't read this book in years, but it was one of the first that I read growing up, and has continued to hold a special place in my heart. I would love to read it again, but thought I would see how you all felt about either book. So, leave a comment, let me know what you think about which book you would rather read... I would love to read both, so I am good with either one. :)

4 comments:

Kyla Marks said...

I have never heard of Mrs. Mike, so that peaks my interests a little. I am good for either though...

Lisa Brown said...

I vote for Mrs. Mike. I just looked at the reviews on goodreads.com and am totally intrigued :).

Melissa said...

I vote for mrs. Mike, too. I think it sounds really good - lots of good reveiws on it.

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

I vote mrs mike as well!