Saturday, February 23, 2008

March Book

Sorry for not getting this out sooner. I think for March we will read one of the books I got from the Library. There were 4 that I wanted to read, but narrowed it down to the one I chose. Which is The Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley. I know Lisa has read a lot of her books so I apologize if it is a repeat for her or anyone else, but I am totally in a Robin McKinley mood as I just finished Spindle's End and it was amazingly good. We'll discuss it on Thursday, March 27th.




Happy Reading!!

2 comments:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

yes!! I love this book! I am so excited to reread it. It is one that I read often. Suoer fun. I'm looking forward to discussing Northanger Abbey as well. Have a super week ladies!

Lisa Brown said...

It is an awesome book, and I can't wait to reread it :).