Thursday, August 30, 2007

Discussion for August book

Remember Me- Mary Higgins Clark

1. Who was you favorite character and why?

2. Those of you who are parents (or soon will be), have you had a time where you felt your parenting abilities were being questioned? How did you respond to it?

3. Did the ending surprise you? If so, how?

4. Do you think the Remember House was actually haunted?

5. Any other thoughts or feelings about the book?

I'll post after others have had a chance to offer their opinions....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. My favorite character was Scott Covey. Initially I felt really bad for him and what he was going through, losing his wife, the suspicion, etc and wanted things to turn out right for him. The ending really threw me, but I had to respect him b/c he was such a brillant actor and to have concocted a plan like he did was kinda inpressive.
I also really liked Amy and glad that she helped stick it to Elaine at the end.

3. The ending did suprise me. I thought it would involve the Mehitbel story in it a little bit more somehow. I knew it had to be something 'real' b/c the nights when the train would sound, it woke Hannah up too, so just like Menley said, it wasn't just her b/c Hannah heard it too.

4. I guess I answered this in my previous answer.

5. I really enjoyed reading this book. It was easy to read and it kept you going.
And I am glad Elaine got jacked in the end b/c that whole kiss thing pissed me off. I don't care how long you have been friends, you don't go kissing other people's husband's on the lips. What a hussy.