Friday, August 24, 2007

A confession . . .

I am a little read out. I think that between Harry Potter, Eclipse, and all the books I was reading for book club, and trying to read my scriptures, I am getting burnt out. Maybe it wouldn't be this bad if I wasn't fighting my kids for every second I get to read, but I was wondering something . . . do you think we could read something light and fluffy for September? Like maybe a children's book? I have a lot of fun suggestions if you guys are interested. Just let me know :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I was afraid to admit it - but I'm burnt out to! You are definitely NOT alone there. I would love to read some light, children's books.

What does everyone else think? We could even have everyone list their favorite and focus on that for the month. Or just do one... I guess it depends on how burnt out you are.

Kyla Marks said...

I can read whatever, just name it and I'm game...I never get burnt out, but can appreciate those who do...