Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reminder and a question . . .

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder about our January book, A Curse Dark as Gold.  (All the info is in a post below)  It is fantastic, and so I hope you all get a chance to read it.  I just started rereading it, and I remember why I loved it so much the first time.  I think I will plan the discussion for the 29th of January, but I may post it earlier so that everything will be fresh in my head when I do it.  So if it comes up on here early, no worries :).

Also, I think we assigned the next few months, but I have already forgotten who has picked what months and what books they have picked.  I was thinking about getting library requests in, and so I was wondering if we could post a list of what will be coming the next few months.

That said, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year's.  In my blog I wrote down all the books I finished in 2009, and if you want to read it, go here.  I would love to know what all of you read too, that is, if you feel like sharing.  Have a great January and happy reading!

Lisa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I have February and I have finally chosen a book. It is "Hanna's Daughters," by Marianne Fredrickson.