Monday, December 7, 2009

January Book: A Curse Dark as Gold



Our book for January is A Curse Dark as Gold, by Elizabeth Bunce.  I have read it before and loved it!!  I hope you all will as well.  And hopefully, since you have extra time, you will be able to get it from your library, although it is one I would like to buy and add to my personal library.  I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and happy reading :).

PS. Are any of you on Goodreads.com?  If so, I would love to add you as a friend there so that I can see what you are reading when it isn't a book club book.  Let me know, and I will add you.

4 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

Hey Lisa! I'm on there if you want to add me... I just started a little while ago. I am on Shelfari also, but I like Goodreads better. You can find me @ goodreads.com/mishkamo. I agree... it's always cool to see what others are reading, just so much easier to find good books that way. Or to avoid not so good books! :)

Unknown said...

I am on there. Goodreads.com/crystalbergman

Melissa said...

I just added you both. Michelle - Kind of weird that we have both been on good reads, but we haven't been friends yet. And I think you can find me here: goodreads.com/mswheels

Michelle Claire said...

Sorry Mel! That is weird... glad we are friends now! ;)