Saturday, January 24, 2009

February Book???

Hi all, I was trying to narrow down my choice of our book for February. I am torn between this great book I borrowed from a friend, The Book of Lost Things, by John Connolly, or Exodus, by Leon Uris - a wonderful historical fiction novel about Israel and the 1948 war. What are your thoughts? They are both longer, although Exodus is around 600 pages, and the other is just under 500. Let me know what you think, and I'll let you know the final decision asap :).

PS. I just read the most wonderful book for my local book club, A Curse Dark as Gold - so good!! You would all love it. Hmm, I guess maybe we could do that one too. Let me know.

2 comments:

Kyla Marks said...

My vote is for The Book of Lost Things...haven't heard of it before, but sounds good

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

i haven't heard of either, so I'm willing to read either one!!