Friday, December 28, 2007

Winter Reading Challenge

I found this exciting little 'contest' for reading this winter. My goal will be to read a book a week (12 total), but hopefully I will read more. I don't want to get overly ambitious and then not be able to do it, especially since I have an infant and will be doing some traveling this winter.

My list is really still a work in progress, but I thought I would go ahead and post what I have, in no particular order:

Majesty's Rancho

The Historian

Clan of the Cave Bear

Clash of the Sky Galleons

Dragonhaven

The Nixie's Song

Go here to check out the contest details or sign up yourself.

1 comment:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

As much as I want to join in the fun, I think that I will unofficially join the challenge. I'll start my unofficial list with Memoirs of Jane Austen, Dragonhaven, Twilight, A Thomas Jefferson Education, and A Joyful Mom to Many. It's a great idea and I am looking forward to the challenge.